|Prices - including tax|
|All amounts in US Dollar $|
|Our Adult Telephone Rate"Our Adult Telephone Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for this tour/activity. This is the rate charged for orders placed by telephone. :||$31.25|
|Our Adult Internet Rate"Internet Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for orders placed online. :||$26.25|
|Your Internet Order Savings:||$5.00|
Our Child Rate
Child - Free
Trace the history and culture of Athens from ancient times to the present day and see a plethora of shopping opportunities along the way.
The juxtaposition of ancient history and modern life is a very rare experience and is not to be missed. Take the tour straight through or hop-off and hop-on as you wish over a 24 hour period - and you get a second full day FREE!
Length: 90 Minutes - 24 hours validity + Second Day FREE
9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily
-Every 30 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: Time shown on availability calendar is for booking purposes only and reflects first departure of the day. See Schedule Notes below.
Summary: Tour does NOT include hotel pick ups. Rates are in US Dollars. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 800-719-6365.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown includes any and all taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Recorded commentary in 11 languages - Greek, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian-Portugese, Chinese Mandarin, Portugese, Turkish.
Summer Schedule - Daily departures every 30 minutes - last departure 6:00 pm
Winter - Daily departures every 30 minutes - last departure 5:00 pm
15 Bus Stops:
1. SYNTAGMA SQUARE - Filellinon Street, Hard Rock Cafe
2. MELINA MERCOURI STATUE - Theatre of Dionysos
3. ACROPOLIS MUSEUM
4. ACROPOLIS & PARTHENON - The Odeon of Herodes Atticus
5. TEMPLE OF ZEUS - Hadrian Arch
6. NATIONAL GARDENS
7. BENAKI MUSEUM / MUSEUM OF CYCLADIC ART
8. PANATHANAIC (PANATHENEAN) STADIUM - Kallimarmaron
9. NATIONAL GARDENS - Greek Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
10. NATIONAL LIBRARY - Part of the Neoclassical Trilogy (Academy - University)
11. NATIONAL ARCHEALOGICAL MUSEUM
12. OMONIOA SQUARE - Hondos Centre
13. KARAISKAKI SQUARE - Theatre District
14. THESSION STATION - Temple of Hephaistos, Stoa of Attalos
15. KOTZIA SQUARE - City Hall
Tour does NOT include hotel pick ups. Rates are in US Dollars. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 800-719-6365.